- Full payment on purchase of any items should be made in advance by the individual customer
- For office supply, an agency should should issue the Supply Order and while the payment can be made later. The office shall settle the bills within a month from the date of issue against the concerned office
- Packing and shipping will be done only in next day after confirmation of payment
- Our business policy is in accordance with Consumer Protection Act of Bhutan 2012
- Refund and returns policy lasts for 30 days since your purchase date
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons due to our error
- Item that is not returned within 30 days (subject to further verification)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email or notify you through phone call that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at +97517608499 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only replace items if they are defective, damaged or if the defective item is still under the warranty period. If you need to exchange it for the same item, email us at email@example.com and send your item to: Bhutan Business Express, Olakha, Thimphu, Bhutan, Phone No. +97517608499.
If the item is marked as GIFT when purchased and shipped directly to you, it does not cover under our exchange or return policy of business.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Bhutan Business Express, Olakha, Thimphu, Bhutan, Phone No. +97517608499.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the delivery time of your item to us may vary with different courier services.
If you are returning expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service through registered courier services. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.